Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Bread..Revisited


I decided it was high time I made pumpkin bread again, only this time I used pineapple juice instead of cream sherry. I didn't have a whole lot of pumpkin, just a little in the fridge I needed to use before we move tomorrow! So I made half a recipe, which turned out perfect, it fit into my bundt pan just right (I think it's a 10" that I have). MMMMMMMMMM so good! It doesn't look completely beautiful, but a glaze would only improve the appearance, cause the taste sure couldn't get better!
It was perfectly moist and just made me want to whip up a batch of wassail to go with it...to bad my house is in complete shambles and packed into 30+ boxes right now..this move is super exciting for us though! A nice quiet neighborhood in the suburbs of Reading, PA...hopefully things will calm down then and I can resume posting a weekly recipe!

1 comment:

  1. the pineapple addition is interesting! sure its amazing. gotta love pumpkin bread, just made it myself :)
    http://damegoodeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers